View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #18
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
I just want to be perfectly clear here: Calibre's KF8 conversions aren't functional on e-ink devices, only in the calibre viewer? And conversions that contain both MOBI and KF8 will only render MOBI on those devices? But AZW3 has all the same HTML capabilities as KF8?
Not true... I've just updated my K3. Converted an epub to AZW3 and copied to the K3. Works just fine.

But.. Calibre needs to be configured correctly. There may be an easier way, but how I did it --

Connect K3.
When connected and "Device" icon appears, click on down-arrow.
"Configure this device".
Check azw3.
Restart calibre.

Edit: Thanks dwanthny. Knew there was an easier way
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote