View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:07 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I've just bought a Kindle and although I plan to buy books from Amazon, a good portion of my reading is likely to be ebooks from the library. These seem to be mainly Adobe Epub format (which I believe I can convert and read on the Kindle easily enough by using Calibre).
When Overdrive & Amazon support library eBooks, it won't be in the UK. In fact, it will be US only. Buying a Kindle for library eBooks is a rather bad idea. The best idea would have been to wait for the Sony PRS-T1 which will support library eBooks in the UK. If you are still within your 30-day return window, I suggest you return the Kindle.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote