View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #32
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Honestly, I don't think it's any more unethical than doing what I do with most ads: ignore them.

The point of ads is to get people to buy things. Someone who goes out of his way to avoid looking at your ads is unlikely to buy your product. Just chalk it up as a non sale and move on.

I think Amazon should let regular kindle users opt IN. Some people want the special offers and don't mind looking at ads.