View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #12
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILen(e View Post
Well, Blue Leaf Book Scanning charges 216$ for 10 scanned books with a total pagecount of 4000 pages.

I don't think it's worth it
Especially since it doesn't look like they do anything except scan and OCR. You would still have to proofread and correct the output, which tends to be at least 80 or 90 percent of the work.

PS. I think Opticbooks are running in the $200-300 range these days. I've gotten at least 60 books out of mine with no trouble yet (knocks on wood).

Last edited by wayrad; 01-04-2010 at 08:56 PM.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote