View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #213
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
[...]I expect to publish my second novel, and to finish writing my third novel. If these don't happen then I'm in real trouble (won't be the first time).

I hope to actually be able to publish my third novel this year too, but [...]
Looks like I'm going to strike out all round. Well, I did finish writing the third novel and it's almost ready to publish ... but "real trouble" did strike (nothing to do with my writing) - I should know better than to make the devil's dare, but I keep trying convince myself I'm not superstitious. It looks like none of the publishing will happen until next year now.

Which just makes me all the more envious of you, VydorScope. Congratulations.