View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
DropBox is my solution too, but the issue if Geoff's trying to avoid the cloud is that he'll want to open files on his tablet when the cloud isn't available. The Dropbox app doesn't synchronise files locally to Android - it only fetches files from the cloud when you want them - so in a situation where Geoff had local wireless LAN but no internet Dropbox would be useless.

Graham
Not correct. I do it on my iPhone and on my Asus Android tablet. You just have to tell Drop Box you want the file locally. I use it for power points and notes for when I am speaking - and often do not have net access.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote