View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #6
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
BadBilly, Thank you very much for the information, but I finally found where links are set up for gmail and other sites on my 950. Was able to add the web address for my Overdrive library and am finally into my account. They just didn't make it as easy as with the newer Sony Readers to get into the libraries. I'll check out the video link you posted. Tried You Tube and didn't find much info for the 950 Daily Edition.
Just spent a couple hours trying to download an ePub eBook after checking it out. Overdrive refused, said it was not the correct format. Will try again tomorrow.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 02-10-2013 at 01:26 AM.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote