View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #1039
wallacemckart
Enthusiast
wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelThunderwing View Post
it's been told to me and alot of others when the kindle (Reguardless the versoin)'s FW is broken never trust charge lights. as when the FW goes awol so somehow does charging.

either a: battery management cant start up (which makes reflashing a pain) or B your battery is plain out Hosed.let it tricklecharge for a few days on the wall adapter. (make sure the charger is actually working.) and try again. you can try those Fast 2A " USB chargers you can get online cheap to make sure its going to get a good enough charge to let you debrick it.

Thank you for your advice. I have plugged to a wall charger. I will wait a couple of days.
wallacemckart is offline   Reply With Quote