View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #48
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Forgive me if I'm skeptical towards claims of transforming digital distribution. The publishing industry hasn't just failed to be a leader in this domain; it's actively resisted change. Amazon has dragged it into the future kicking and screaming.

My greatest fear is that Penguin's rigorous editorial selection is diluted by Random House, publisher of Fifty Shades of Grey and other garbage. Penguin is (was) the only publishing house of the Big 5 to have a recognizable character reflected in the books they chose to publish. To my eyes the little orange, white, and black logo is an imprimatur of quality.

Last edited by holymadness; 10-30-2012 at 11:02 AM.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote