View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #55
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahler9 View Post
I'm more interested in the Lovecraft type of horror, rather than vampires, zombies or serial killers.
I've read Clark Ashton Smith, August Derleth, Algernon Blackwood (The Wendigo, wow!) and others, all good.

Anyone else have any recommendations?
That Which Should Not Be by Brett J. Talley. I thought so highly of the book that I own all 3 editions of it. If you like Lovecraftian horror, it's a must read (in my humble opinion). The atmosphere is awesome and the book genuinely scared me.

http://www.amazon.com/That-Which-Sho...+should+not+be

His second novel, The Void, is semi-Lovecraftian science fiction. It's not as good but there are some pretty creepy ideas in it.

Last edited by xg4bx; 10-17-2012 at 01:28 AM.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote