View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #25
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Sirmaru, I just turned my PW up to 24. I use a rainbow on my screen: pink top, green middle with pink edges, pink bottom.

And no, "I" cannot read in bed in the dark with a brightness level of 22 or 24, because the book is really close to my face and the light blinds me.

Also, those pictures you just linked to only now appeared on their site, probably BECAUSE of all the returns and negative reviews.

Last edited by xendula; 10-12-2012 at 11:09 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote