View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:12 AM   #19
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
i am starting to have the same problem, where in order to get a charge to happen I need to apply a bit of pressure underneath the power cable such that there's a bit of an angle towards the front of the device for the connection to be made. If I don't hold it like this, it doesn't charge. This doesn't seem to be the case on *all* my cables, but since I have like 6 cables and it happens on several of them, I don't think it's a cable problem but the seating of the port. Someone else mentioned the different fits on different cables... i think the looser-fit designed-for-the-fire cables are the ones that are bad, but since cosmetically they don't look any different than the ones I had before, i can't be sure.

I think I'm going to call and talk to Amazon about it, as I'm also noticing the screen creep problem I had on my initial fire.
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote