View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:00 AM   #55
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I tried a GT in the local Best Buy a few weeks ago and was impressed with both the hardware and the software. Although dual-core processors and Honeycomb are the current hot thing, Samsung did a very nice job with what was available at the time.

I don't need 3G data on a tablet and certainly don't want to pay for a data plan for it. A WiFi only tablet would suit my needs.

I understand that Samsung will be announcing a new tablet in a few weeks. Also, with all the other tablet announcements, I'm going to hold out for a few months to see what turns up for sale. Meanwhile, I'm reading on my Android phone, since selling my Sony reader. The phone screen is rather small, but Aldiko is a very good reader app.

A 7-8 inch size is what I want. A 9-10 inch tablet is too big to be easily portable. Ideally, I'd like Honeycomb on my tablet, and the price to be under $400. Oh, and I'd like a pony

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote