View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Difficult to tell, I think screen's size is a very personal choice and decision.

But let me tell you this. On my particular case and for PDFs, I found 10" is ideal for me. More than that (in my opinion) is too big and not so portable. 7" is a big problematic, specially for large documents; you will have to scroll down and up or moving between pages too much.

For occasional PDF reading though, 7" is acceptable in my opinion. For dedicated, I would go for something bigger.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote