View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
But it, together with Mobipocket Reader (another awesome application that wasn't supported as it should have been), does a terrific job providing me with an ebook reader (even though I have to strip DRM and convert, if I ever would buy an epub book).
That was my first e-reader combination too. But as my vision has gotten worse I simply had to move on from my Pocket PC size device. My HTC TP2 phone runs WinCE's descendant, Windows Mobile 6.5, and I like it a lot. The ability to copy and edit documents between phone and desktop is really useful, even if I do have to zoom in the text.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote