View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
My #1 feature is not on here. It would be reliability (which is similar to Harry's stability). Reliability is the thing that I value most on all the products I buy from houses, cars, and even ereaders. When I want to use it for the reason it was bought, I need to know that it will work.

Using the criteria you have here Design Features would be it, but it is a very distant second.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote