View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:59 AM   #93
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Haven't bought a Sleepcover yet, because I'm still undecided. Anyone know the best place in Perth (northernish preferred) to comparison shop hands-on?
Well, I looked at the "PU Leather" one. The inside was fine - I want the fitted clips, not a kludged-up case with elastic straps - but the outer fake leather was horrible. Really slick plastic, quite revolting to hold, at least to my hands/fingers.

My local Collins has nothing - no Glos, no cases - and they're referring people who ask about Kobos to Dick Smith. Eyeroll. I can't find out still where to look at fabric/leather ones here, and I really don't want to buy online. Grumble.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote