View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #149
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Ok, thankyou again. More questions. Sorry. Do we need to reinstall first kindle hack - the one that created the window for the SS and font hacks? I didnt use your files to do this but the ones posted a couple of weeks before your font came out. Same with the SS hack, I used the ones that came out before yours. I did use your font hacks though!

Ok, I am not sure about this. Your ss uninstall doesnt work with the earlier ss that clarknova posted. Ok, a tip, you need to update software, not just restart!
No, you don't need to do anythng about the jailbreak.

And, no, the SS uninstaller probably doesn't handle other SS hacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjoey View Post
How do you make blank files? Like the reboot and random files needed for the newest hacks?
Doesn't matter if they're actually blank or not, they just need to be here (and no file extension). So, I guess, on Windows, copy and rename another of the trigger file should do the trick... Just make sure Windows doesn't add any weird file extension (like .txt ...)
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote