View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I wasn't calling the device useless--just saying that it wasn't something I'd want. Even being a professor who still deals with textbooks for classes I'm teaching etc.

One screen is fine, I can only read one page at a time anyway!

But hey, I'm all for variety in the market place. My posts are never anything more than discussing whether a device fits my specific needs/wants. I don't care what other people need or want, how much devices sell or that kind of stuff. Just about getting a gadget that suits my needs.

But that doesn't mean I'm dismissing a place in the market for any device I'm down on personally. If it fills other people's needs--great! Variety is the spice of life, the more variety in gadgets the better so everyone can find something that matches their needs close to perfectly, rather than the norm of having to settle for whatever comes closest.

Last edited by dmaul1114; 06-02-2010 at 10:04 PM.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote