View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #8
momghoti
Zealot
momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Bookeen
I've been having issues with importing certain Fictionwise prc ebooks as well, but for me they get a 'failed to read metadata' and the title is the file name (a bunch of letters and numbers, with no obvious meaning. I can't even figure out what the book is until I see the thumbnail.)without the .prc. I can't view the ebook via Calibre; it complains that it is DRM protected(my modification plugin seems to be ineffective). Any ideas?
momghoti is offline   Reply With Quote