View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:01 PM   #127
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Have you ever run across Birch Beer? Equally non-alcoholic, a little more red but still kinda brown. I've only seen it in the Pennsylvania Dutch area of Pennsylvania. 'Sgood, though!
I am rarely in the Pennsylvania Dutch area of Pennsylvania without being in my soda-teetotal undercover persona, Gilles Owaikouinoa, but maybe I can get one of my leads there to sneak some over the border and onto a Tiger Moth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvico View Post
Espresso.
Mmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Yumm! Do you make your own? I burned out my little electric maker and never replaced it. Thinking it might be time to get another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvico View Post
Got one of those, too. But I prefer the crema the machine produces. The stovetop espresso tends to be "thinner."
Sadly, the milk-steamer boiler on our Sunbeam appears to have died, and it is currently being repaired/replaced/whatever (fortunately, both boilers have a 5 year warranty, so we're hoping it's the steam boiler). In the meantime, we're on stovetop. It's not as satisfying, but, aside from having to visit coffee shops (not desirable when one is struggling to get out of bed), it is the best of the alternatives (I dislike plunger and filter).

I miss my espresso machine.

Right now though...Pepsi Max with lots of ice cubes to chew.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote