Thread: Total newbie
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:58 AM   #4
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Why don't you go to the Astak.com site and look up support to find a manual or read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Not everything is perfect, but it might help you out in operating the reader. There is also a manual on your Astak.

If you are trying to download an ebook file from Adobe Digital Editions/Overdrive, you will have to download the newest Astak firmware update first. I just went through the same thing this weekend when I got my Astak Pocket Pro. There is a video on how to install firmware here on the MobileReads forum. Don't use the instructions from the manual or FAQs for firmware download. They are wrong.

luvshihtzu
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote