View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookathon View Post
actually I could see myself in the screen at all angles and even comb my hairs and it proved to be distracting and interferes with your reading and forget about reading in daylight its quality goes down significantly.
I picked mine up yesterday and do not find it do be that bad. If I'm looking at a blank grey screen I can see my reflection but it is very blurry.

I also opened it while walking into work this morning and the clarity in direct sunlight was not a problem. I understand that everyone's eyesight is different but I do not have any of the problems or concerns you express.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote