View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #22
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeonis View Post
Sorry Toxaris. I am not a professional developper but I am not anymore a novice, as I said I wrote amazing scripts with AHK_L including sexy GUI's. Beyond that, I spent my professional life (working for others and not for me) working for a US SW company in technical management positions at the european level. You do not impress me and I can estimate the effort required for small developments like this. Or maybe you donīt understand once more what I need?

Now, what do you really hate about me?
With all due respect, almost everyone here uses AHK all the time. That's not unique to you, by any means. Toxaris is quite right; this is an old thread and the development of Sigil has moved in very different, other directions. I was fairly sure that I'd seen that you were quite delighted with Atlantis ePUB export feature. Doesn't that get you where you need to go, quite easily, with a simple AHK script?

Toxaris is a well-respected, HOBBYIST developer of macros and other items, as well as an eBookmaker himself. He's well-liked here. You are not doing yourself any favors by spitting in his face. As you can write quite amazing AHK scripts yourself, wouldn't it be better for you to simply automate the Atlantis WP functionality, as it suits you so well?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote