View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #9
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbanisher View Post
I'm just pandering to the crowd. As someone interested in history I think new forms of storytelling can be useful for historical reconstruction. New technologies can also find a way to integrate various forms of primary documents into studies.
Interestingly though, I do believe text is a better format for some storytelling over others. For instance an action movie like the Indiana Jones type is better in film format over a book. Where as a literary piece which might be more introspective is better in the form of text. This is just my opinion of course.
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote