View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:51 PM   #8
rflashman
Zealot
rflashman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rflashman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rflashman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rflashman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rflashman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle, Archos 605 Wifi, & Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gteague View Post
that's funny. i was watching a video of this review and there was a chat window next to the video window and he was on there. we chatted a few minutes (it was about 0200) in the morning. i completely agree with him about not being able to hold it without pushing buttons, but most of his other main complaints were not my complaints, such at his fury about showing the device to someone but not being able to give them the content.

/guy

Maybe Amazon needs to include illustrations on how to hold it. If you hold it with your left hand, place the thumb to the left of the words AmazonKindle. If you hold it with your right hand, place your thumb to the right of the words AmazonKindle. Those spaces were left blank for that purpose. In both those scenarious, no buttons get pressed. If you use the cover and fold it over, you can hold it on the left side by holding the folder cover edge.
rflashman is offline   Reply With Quote