View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 04:15 AM   #28
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
The model number (N604) confuses me. It seems to me that the number of the top model with a large diagonal would start at 7 or 8. Just a guess, not a fact.
The model number is meaningless. https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...or-Kobo-tablet lists all of the Kobo device in reverse order of release. I don't see any sort of pattern in the model numbers.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote