View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:12 AM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I got the Millenium Trilogy to read on the plane, and then had trouble working out which order they were in. Make sure you get that right. I also put "Shutter Island" on for the same trip, but haven't got around to reading it yet.

Why don't you try some Ozzies from Smashwords. I recently enjoyed Vicki Tylie's "Thin Blood", and I have her next book "Sleight Malice" on my TBR list. I also enjoyed Naomi Kramers "Dead(ish)" and "Maisy May".

Always better to load up with more than you need. You can always read them later. Good luck and have a great trip to Fraser Ialand (heheh )
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote