View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 05:33 PM   #14
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
After about 6 weeks my button is worn in nice. I honestly wouldn't think of it at all except for the posts that I see here (and I don't take growth hormones ). I'm still really happy with it. Best purchase I've made in a long time.

I too am a little concerned with the reports that I've seen about the lack of responsiveness from Bookeen on support questions but hopefully that will improve.

On your concerns about not being able to try it out... if the availability of the Cybook Gen3 stays the way it is then worst case if you don't like it you'll probably be able to sell it used for close to what you paid for it. In my opinion you'll like it though.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote