View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:20 AM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhishStyx View Post
Ok, I've downloaded and installed Sigil 0.2.0rc4. Some of my work is likely to have tables, and some of those could turn out to be fairly complex. I don't immediately see a means of creating tables, however. What am I missing?
There's no WYSIWYG way to create tables in Sigil. In general, they're probably not going to work the way you want them with epub. There's the fact that the screens are small, and that the current Reading Systems don't handle them well.

You should honestly avoid them.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote