View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #337
mvisconte
pHilosopher kIng
mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, laptop, desktop, phone (HTC, HTC, Asus, Asus, LG rah!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Easy Peasy! Start enjoying those wonderful gifts (whatever & wherever they are) as soon as you fill up your first booklet.
I think the lowest level prize allows me to log in 24 hours a day, and track posts that I'm interested in.

I heard I need 1,000,000 KP for my first prize.

Aside from the fact that each booklet holds 1000 KP, and I have to order booklets separately, and I have to paste KP into the booklets one KP at a time, and I can't use a sponge, I have to lick each KP, and I get electron fuzz on my tongue, and I'm not quite sure sure what the first prize even is, this may take longer than I thought.

How many points for a Nook 2?
mvisconte is offline   Reply With Quote