View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 08:19 PM   #28990
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM )

Good morning, everyone... What a wonderful world...
When we stop and think about it, there are so many people who are happy with a lot less than we have. Ever wonder why? I think it's the little things. Things like tea. Things like sunshine or watching a sparrow. Or playing with a piece of string... not needing a $300 gadget to feel 'complete.' Hmmmmm.... Well, I have tea this morning, good English Breakfast tea from Viang Joom On. And that certainly makes me happy. The sunshine and blue skies add to it. What a wonderful world.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote