Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #75
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I just bought a Clip+ today and the only option when using Overdrive is transfer and it goes in the Music Folder.

What do I have to do? Are you talking about using Overdrive for library wma books?

I bought the Clip+ because transferring using the Ipod nano was painfully slow. Wish I knew before what I know now that Overdrive has to transfer and change wma to aac. Painfully slow

Also I have the Zip Clip, but I got tired of hit the "back" button so many times to get to the sleep timer. You have to set it each time you use it if you want it to work. I read the Clip+ has a "home" button so it is faster to go to the sleep timer. But also it is not true, still takes many clicks to go there.
You click the button by the path on the transfer wizard to change what folder it goes into. I choose audiobooks. You have to do this for each audiobook it wont remember the folder settings.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote