View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #149
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfry View Post
It was more than Job's being a huckster.It was his distortion of reality that forced people to do what he wanted and now that is gone. I don't see them coming up with anything that will be considered innovative. In fact I see history being repeated.
Live by the hype, die by the hype?
I dunno...
I just don't see the "die" part any time soon.

It's just a typical stock market correction, is all.
First they bid the stock into a bubble and now the bubble's popped and they realize their expectations were unfounded. They'll get over it.

Apple will be fine as long as they don't actually try to live up the expectations and turn into Google--throwing money at every last cute idea that comes up to see if anything sticks.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote