View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
I was tring to find one to buy well before xmas and was unable to find any =(

PocketBook doesnt have any retailers in the USA any more as far as I could tell and the prices at the time to get one over seas wasnt worth it.

Its really a shame, I still have my going on 3 year old pb360 and love it, would have loved to get another one.

As a side note, if you cannt find a pb360 check out the BN Nook simple touch glow.

Its a nice alternative, not quite as full featured as the PB360, but has nice features and supports directory structure to customize how you store your ebooks on it.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote