View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #213
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
And I see that Michael Pearce's Mamur Zapt ebooks are coming to Poisoned Pen Press as well - you beauty!!
Where did you see this? I would be ecstatic, over the moon, thrilled, and quite generally chuffed if this were the case. MZ is my second favorite mystery series right after Sarah Caudwell's four mysteries. Can you post a link?

I've e-mailed PPP a couple of times over the years hoping/wishing and they have said they didn't have the e-rights to the MZ series and basically that it just wasn't going to happen. Once I even asked PPP for who DID have the e-rights, and PPP gave me a name and address (a literary agency if memory serves???), and I emailed those people and never heard anything back.

I wonder if this is just in Australia, since I notice you are located there. And, in that case I wonder if the ebooks might be also coming in the UK? Or Canada? I have trips to both the UK and Canada coming up in the next year, or maybe my rarely used proxy server will get fired up...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote