Thread: well thanks B&N
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
My New Yorker HD+ Cover cracked on both right side Talon Clips. One cracked horizontally and the other vertically. I have had it since November 19Th. I have two Nook Color Covers, for two years, of the same type without any problems. I called B&N and they are sending me a new cover and a UOS return label to cover shipping the old one back. They also offered me a refund instead if I wanted it.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote