View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #14525
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
Are you finding it confusing?
I've seen the preview for the Cloud Atlas movie, and from that I think I have a suspicion of what to expect.

Spoiler:
I've noticed that main characters are being followed, then killed off without a satisfying solution to their story line, and other characters are left simply hanging and seemingly abandoned. I suspect all of these seemingly random episodes will be tied together and explained when the story moves into the future. Right now I'm enjoying the ride. It feels much like the first time I saw The Matrix and about a half-hour into the movie found myself thinking that nothing made sense. Of course, it all did, and I must have watched that opening sequence a dozen times since hoping to recover that sense of wow that tying all those disparate elements together gave me. That's the kind of wrap-up I'm anticipating with Cloud Atlas.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote