View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #42
Delotte231
Connoisseur
Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That may be, but not everyone wants that. There are many people who want the features of a smartphone, but don't want to pay for forced data plans or pay for overpriced unlocked phones.

For me, either Android or iOS would work; if the device supported the apps I need. The problem with the iPod touch is its lack of hardware features compared to those of the Galaxy Player. Lack of GPS, compass, card slot, FM radio, and 2-3+ MP AF cam prevent me from using the iPt4 outside the home.

The iPod touch is a great audio player because of the availability of inexpensive speaker docks, but only because of that. If inexpensive speaker docks existed for the Galaxy Player line, I'd ditch iOS.
This

Something that comes very frustrating for me as both an iOS and Android user is that it seems accessories are always hard to find for Android devices. even the popular Samsung devices have quite a bit of issue with regards to their lack of accessories. It took me so long to get a proper case for the Galaxy Tab before, and looking around, Capdase doesn't even have a case for the Galaxy S3 yet. Not to mention docks as you said. There are virtually none. Its like they sell only 5 or less keyboard docks per store here with some of the stores having none at all.

sorry. I'm kinda ranting about it, but we see the issue. There is just so much "aftermarket" when it regards to iOS, with so little when it comes to Android devices.
Delotte231 is offline   Reply With Quote