View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
I have both 350 w/ PRS+ and T1 (not rooted). Both are great for different reasons.

Why I love the 350:

* The screen is a tad sharper than the T1. (But the T1 is still very readable.)

* It's small and portable.

* When you add PRS+, the 350 has the best customizing options of any reader I can imagine (better than the T1).

Why I love the T1:

* The screen is larger so you can see more of the page at one time. (Though the 350 is still comfortable to read.)

* WiFi! No, it's not a necessity, but it's soooooo nice to be able to download books wirelessly rather than having to tether to a computer.

* Landscape orientation works perfectly. (In the 350 you get repeated lines on the screen. ADDED: This feature will be coming to PRS+ soon. Yippee!)

* ADDED: Menu navigation is more efficient (for the way my brain works; other brains may conclude differently).

If I had to give one up, I'd let go of the 350 and keep the T1, but honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. It's just a matter of which features you value most.

Last edited by pssquirrel; 12-19-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: updated info
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote