View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 11:12 PM   #12
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Where is the power control widget and how do you put it on the main screen? I've lost count of the number of these things I've had today. I mean, it just happened again a few minutes ago.

Is this the power control of this Advanced Wi Fi lock? If this is an app, where did you get it?

Thanks!
The power control widget comes with the Vox.
While on the home screen tap and hold until a dialog titled "Add to Home Screen" pops up.
Tap Widgets.
Scroll through all the widgets until you get to "Power Control".
Tap and the dialog closes and you will have a new widget on the home screen.
The three buttons on the widget are WIFI ON/OFF, SYNC ON/OFF and BRIGHTNESS which toggles through several settings.

I keep mine on the main home screen.

You can try here for The Advance WIFI Lock FREE
http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo...65313622971488

Just click on the big Blue Download button.

This is at a site called Android Community for developers but they host a lot of free apps

Be aware however that the site is a little flaky as far as response. If it doesn't seem to be responding try refreshing your browser.

If the link above doesn't work try
http://androiddev.orkitra.com/
which is the home page.
Then click on one of the sample apps to get the download section. Once there you can search for "advanced wifi lock" and it will eventually get you there.

Larry

ps. if the links don't work the first time just try a little (5mins) later.

LJ
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote