View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 12:50 AM   #29
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Well I've had my own computer since before there was Windows, and I've had computers
running under Windows as long as there has been Windows. I have had malware detected on no more than three occasions and have never had it actually damage my system.

I have shared data and downloaded files, before there was a commonly available Internet
back when there were dial-up Bulletinboards. I was an early member of Compuserve.

Windows is not now, nor ever been, anything like the problem you Penguin lovers make it
out to be.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote