View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 04:03 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaholo
The music player is a limited feature and you may have a bit of a headache formatting your music to play on it.
Enjoyed reading your review - I completely agree with your comments.

Could you elaborate on the comments I've quoted above concerning music? I was under the impression that any MP3 file would play on the Reader - is that not the case?

I must admit I haven't - and most likely won't - used my Reader for music. I very much think it's a case of using the right tool for the right job, which in my case means using Reader for music, an iPod for music, and an Archos "media player" for video. All superb devices for doing what they're best at.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote