View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 10:24 AM   #6
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Because not every book has the publish date. They seem to have varying amounts of details for the books. One I click on has file size, publisher, publish date, pages, print ISBN and eBook ISBN numbers, another just has file size and publisher, or even a cover picture.

To be honest my biggest frustration with the store right now is selection. It seems like almost every time I try to find a book on there, it isn't available. I've bought three books so far and last night spent literally over an hour trying to find another book I wanted to purchase. I hope Sony is tracking search terms and browsing to see where people's areas or interest are and actively try to beef it up.

This is my first eReader, and my first eBook purchase was at the Connect store. I don't really have any big desire to go outside the store, then I have to worry about formatting, DRM compatibility, etc... but right now to get things to read I don't have much choice.

Last edited by Leaping Gnome; 10-13-2006 at 10:32 AM.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote