View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #33
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
One thing that really surprised me (stupid I guess but hey) was the total lack of a dithered option for windows invoked under the Native Awesome.

Unless I am missing something that seems like a major oversight.
Or perhaps it just speaks of intent. Anyways. I was hoping to get my head around retrofitting some dithering code into Dithyr and being done with this issue long term on the touch / PW devices...

However after months of waiting, trying and consistently asking for help still no-one has come forward, nor have I even once managed a solution. Sigh.

So... either a generic dithered target for Xephyr. Or. A wrapper application in gtk that does a much similar thing. Both of these ideas would be HUGELY helpful on the newer devices.

As for backporting... I am going to attempt to have a fiddle about on the 4 perhaps and see where that gets me for now.

Like I indicated before not really behind - personally - doing this on the 3. however I hope I have shown it could be done.

If SOMEONE was kind enough to help me out with the dithering suppose I might be a bit more motivated.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote