View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglePig View Post
Hi all,

Having now sorted the battery issue (replaced it) I find myself wondering what I should do with my now excess-to-requirements Kindle 3 KB and the lighted leather cover (brown.)

Can I mod it in some way to make it more funky or to use some weirdola firmware or should I just sell it on to someone who wants to buy one?

Your advice is welcomed!

Regards

Piggly
If you want to read pdf files on 6" reader, K3 keyboard will be better choice than paperwhite or any other small reader there, but you must install kindlepdfviewer beforhand.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190641

For scanned pdfs with page width 14-15 cm and below, you just crop margins and rotate to landscape and for larger formats you use reflow.

Last edited by markom; 12-06-2012 at 05:06 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote