View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #56
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Yeah, I wondered the same thing. I have a feeling they may have applied some oil to them, or something, just for the photos. Wetting (or oiling) helps bring out the color better.

Mine has a very slight sheen to it, but just the normal sheen you'd find on good quality glove leather. Same as the Amazon covers (the non-pebbled ones).

Unfortunately, the lid doesn't have a magnetic closure like the official ones do. It closes exactly like the official K4 and KT covers did. Just flops closed like a hardcover book would. I never have a problem with it flipping open though. I just make sure, when I put it in my purse, to put it open side down. Open side up would probably make it flop open.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote