View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
I use InDesign CS6 to create ePUBS. I find the conversion to be much improved over previous versions. My only gripe is that footnotes are automatically placed at the end of every chapter instead of at the end of an entire document.

Afterwards, I use a standard HTML editor (in my case, Espresso) to touch up the CSS. I've always found Sigil to be unstable and buggy, and am not particularly impressed by its features.
Foot notes: bottom of the page (file/chapter in HTML)
End notes: At the End of the book
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote