View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #31
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
I wonder if you could gpl your work or something, maybe a line in your signature.
I dislike GPL because many of my clients have policies that forbid even DOWNLOADING gpl at their sites. I cannot afford to mix GPL-infected code with my commercial code. GPL is a bit or politically motivated in an anti-business way for my tastes. I prefer the golden rule (treat others as you want to be treated). But my peers have also been content producers, and in a world of consumers it seems that the golden rule fails, and consumers like stealing from producers such as myself. ???
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote