View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
His info says he has a Nook STR, a Nook Tablet, and an iPad 2. I made an assumption that there was some kind of synchronization problem going on, because the only time I've had my Nook try to open a book to the wrong page, it's because I've opened that book on another device.
I see what you mean. In fact, maybe you have hit upon something. Depending on what device he has WiFi turned ON, it may be affecting other devices somehow. Perhaps just using his Tablet for say picking up email or browsing is resetting the last page read to an earlier page, even if he isn't really reading the book on it? Then when he goes to read the book on the Touch, it gets reset or something like that.

I think the answer would be to make sure the Touch has WiFi OFF, which is usually what you want anyway (unless you are buying something, for example).
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote